Thursday, February 25, 2010

Discostu Dei Simpson Costume

And finally I got Dr. ... crumbs on the memories of these five years that led me to graduate, a recipe for crumbs of bread, pasta with tomato, almonds, and (of course) bread crumbs

Well sì, cari miei, avete letto bene... anche questo è successo... venerdì 19 febbraio - cioè quasi una settimana fa - ho discusso la tesi in commissione di laurea, conseguendo così il diploma di laurea e il titolo di dottoressa in filosofia e forme del sapere .

La fine e l'inizio in un solo gesto, in un solo atto. La fine della mia carriera universitaria e l'inizio di un'esistenza nuova, inedita, originale, mia. Come una serie di "sentieri che si biforcano" (mi perdoni Borges per l'uso, probabilmente inappropriato della sua espressione) adesso ho di fronte solo tante possibilità. Quasi tutte naufragheranno, una o poche saranno quelle imboccate...

E' in any case, a goal that makes you think. It 's interesting because both projects forward - to what I can achieve in the future - and backward - toward what I did and that led me Friday, February 19, 2010 at 17 and something to discuss a thesis entitled "Environment and refinement of character. " It 's a curious " epistemology end " , an end that generates hope, regret, awareness is not enough.
Now I have no more excuses to take all my responsibilities. Now a time, the university is closed, with what is good and the bad that has given me.
certainly remember February 19, 2010 as the day's end, even as the date that marked my entrance into "another world" ('other' because I almost unknown ) ... but as the day of my triumph, intellectual, professional, moral, aesthetic.
I was excited in a suffocating, unusual for days. And the emotion was leaked, maybe too much, he told me in confidence to the rapporteur. But I supported the debate, which also has not developed and refined as I had imagined and as I would have liked, in a dignified manner at all levels.
The discussion, I said, did not come on, partly because the President of the Commission's call for examination and was in a hurry to leave. And the quality of debate, in front of his needs, even if they go fuck yourself!
But I'm quite pleased. It 'was amazing to hear the motto "I declare a doctor of philosophy and forms of knowledge by a vote of 110 to praise" and know that I did ... I've reached that, despite all the difficulties the problems discourage the tears and heartache and stomach, this point of arrival and start together. Despite everything, I can not, for once, not to be proud of myself (and believe that it is almost impossible for me to be proud, or happy, for me ...)... even if this meant that the interactions that we have with other modular all second disturbing refrain, since it is articulated in a sequence that has as its thesis the embarrassing "Congratulations, you were really fast / good etc" as the antithesis of the dreaded "Now what are you doing?", and did not glance ... a triad imperfect, pace Hegel .
And this week I tried to make a synthesis of my mind ... close to the triad, at least in theoretical terms (refer to the practice, as always ) ... to gather and watch the crumbs of my past, and the dusty constellations of my future ( tomorrow I have my first "interview" for a collaboration of work as a translator at a publishing house! ) . Now that my mind is suspended, waiting, looking, I can not not contemplate the flashes of "then" and "then" I preceding and following me and that my university degree is the fulcrum, the meeting point.
Memories, hopes, holds, regret, nostalgia.
In flashes, such as fragments such as crumbs.
And crumbs, too, about the recipe that I'm going to propose today. This is obviously not the crumbs of memories or hopes, to me crumbs, the crumbs of life ... but bread crumbs ... or even more than crumbs, cubes of fried bread made up to make them crispy .
I unearthed in November 2009 because I would like to participate in a contest, or library, do not remember, when you had to propose a recipe for "crumbs" ... and although unable to participate (more out of laziness than anything else and because I did not want to try a new recipe, I did just months later), I found this .
E 'a plate of pasta, a tasty pasta with tomato sauce enriched with crisp crumbs and a sprinkling of almonds. So post, it seems useless trivia, and maybe it is ... but gives the dish a distinctive flavor, different from the usual (and yet always gradissima) pasta with tomato sauce!
The original recipe calls for the use of paccheri, I used the simple pens, and the result was really good, as well as aesthetically significant .







Dopo tanta

nebbia

a una

a una

si svelano

le stelle.

Respiro

il fresco

che mi lascia

il colore

del cielo.





Mi riconosco immagine


passeggera.


Presa in un giro


immortale.
(Giuseppe Ungaretti: "The Joy")


Pasta with tomatoes, almonds and bread crumbs

Ingredients (serves 4)
  • 320 g short pasta (I do not put constraints ... everyone will choose the format that peferisce ...)
  • 250 g of tomato pulp
  • 1 onion 2 slices of stale bread
  • a handful of salted almonds
  • 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil salt and pepper to taste
  • shaved pecorino ( I use a special grater side ) qb

Preparation: Peel the onion and cut into thin slices thin. Sauté in hot oil for a few minutes, then add the tomatoes and pepper to taste.
Cook on low heat for 10-15 minutes.
While the sauce cooks, cut the bread into cubes and place in a pan with a little olive oil: fry the cubes over high heat to brown them and make them beautiful crisp. If you deem it appropriate, salt and pepper (this move ever forget me ... but in general I usually forget to salt ... and the amazing thing is that they feel annoyed by this lack when I eat the pot - the other diners instead of protesting ).
Cook the pasta in salted water (this instead of salt water from the pasta is something that I never forget, thus denying my tendency to forget the salt .... ), drain and season it with tomato sauce.
Decorate with almonds grossolanamante cut using a knife or a whisk, with crisp bread crumbs and a generous grating of pecorino (or parmesan cheese if you do not have the tax ... we want to be so as to bind tightly to only one type of cheese? It 'also good with parmesan .)








And thus ends my recipe crumb ... simple, almost trivial, but damn good!
And while I am committed in chewing this tasty bread crumbs I try to bring order even in the crumbs of me when I stumble every second ... But as you may already do all, or many ...

A hug and a dear, sweet, good night


Giulia



0 comments:

Post a Comment