Sunday, November 7, 2010

Real Dental Insurance

psicomatismi (tempus & aliud a un’ipostasi)


It is enough, shut up, ça suffit: and, for now you repeat it, which is

as if ripped new doubly

and is not exact size:

and I? So what?

sconverge now try that again

- neither rhyme nor desires nor light:

you're among the litter plots, only because I remember remember

only and are no longer here

to stay there again, quant ' wasted hours, not six.

E m'impiglio stent;

bye I try to face the light of longed, oh yes that figure

I do not know how to say destroys me

banal romantic

surplus.

you even pretend that the soul, but so be it.

not be better but even then it can be assumed,

drowning in icy silence and recollection. Patience.


And yes, it takes patience.

and stucco.

that although I knew it, think about it, that can not

except that wane, the cliché: it is washed sediment

But

feeling and discontent, already ma lasciamo andare,

magari come in vasca montaliana –

infatti che sai dirmi di nuovo? manco un cenno,

o un grumo di semantica o ermeneutica, un appiglio…

che ti facesse almeno un po’ semiotica di vita,

metafora, che so … –

e allora il tacere piuttosto:

d’arguzia indurirsi ad accedere a un mancato battesimo

cercandovi lo stampo del tuo nome, il fil d’una frase,

quella da dirti, sì, che sia al tuo nome il tuo nome, proprio quella:

già, è una parola: e certo soltanto una parola sarebbe salvatrice:

come noto.

E allora, sì, meglio quel vuoto entro cui lavorare,

in negativo e sviluppo.

Costanza discorde del plasmare l’abuso del previsto

– e come a un diario lo dico, vergogna... , ...ma ancora (?) –

per redimer l’intuizione

– primaria –

che ti salvi, e moi même, e sia pur presunzione, m’en fiche.

Che ti tragga dal brago, e anche me, della replica ennesima,

dal tic che ti perde e mi sperde e c’incomunica,

scomunica il da dirsi nel ridirsi.

Realizzare l’adynaton Thus, there

and therefore only deduct - holding it, but some ex post -

not be said in the comfortable rocking

contemplation of that star on the threshold that divides;

and as I said earlier, however, that the forward.

fact.


fact there is time.

... time? And of course which is the time and goes away as obvious, and I'm here as

forever on wrinkles that excavation

myself perverse without seeing them, knowing how

rather, knowing that obliterated, Barroso,

if I see the reflection that torments her face.

And you? Yes, I want you: tant'ovvio as

same time, you are, yes you, as long as I follows:

and pursues me (time flies and time does not stop, it is so true:

but no, it was life: another thing, not time!

and what comes after many days, so I know?

the other hand I do not care, and seddiovuole not you) ,

because you are in front of me in front of me in fact, if you look

: in front of me I see you follow me,

yes, that me I'll lead you my fortune

and symmetric partner of a past unsuspected, yet,

the weather turns back on time, spilling

ventured into the abyss of your eyes,

while the soul in you pretend virgin

perennial, hanging from the slender thread of unfinished

word that I can fill, à jamais,

with its echo, persisted:

because I escape into your purchase, your back, the shadow

that your fades indefinite

and refund me sew you;

Eleatic paradox that making

swift pallor unnameable fear that makes fools

- I your turtle: you, that the rapid pace of your delay,

time devour and expected gifts.

Yes, but sit still for chronic in-a-go that motionless -

otherwise be taken for granted ed'antan: literature - what good is it?

not even you know it, mon âme: that, while not flee, t'eludi:

you know? But precludes the asymmetry of interstitial

horrible (the time just yet, or rather the season)

m'occulta that: you, and this remains imperceptible, while I play

apperception,

exegesis, exercise the travail that I / you (in) form,

say 'okay, even better!', Leaving you to your game, liberty,

hermenêia unexpected.

To avoid a delay of what goes on before you complain

boring and predictable. Just so you'll have a name.

To download the course from the burdens, then, exhausted

of the twentieth century (nineteenth son).


All of a century to obliterate this:

load of what you do, mon âme, de mon désir Ongle,

my ingrown désirée.

I know I am asking too much and narcissus;

but how can we not be? and then you live

and tell me, and you'd play if I knew the lady.

And keep me in check word, embarrass my knowledge,

disturbs the dignity of my mind, screaming that I do not understand anything

: I rebel, but you'd be. And I with you.

But not for the existential angst, or whatever, just for grammar

I say,

threw a bit 'there on the cognitive, to try to understand

be neither time nor, or sainzuntod:

that nonsense: you only let me know what I want:

I just want to be with you, dasain of my life. But you

however, raises the mechanism textual

mettimelo sideways between balls, between the broken paths, so

among those stones on the road to the abyss;

and keep it just a little 'half-open, please, the opening of the institution

not get us into the air of a dope, just nothing, if not

I think that I am unlucky:

you instead get a nice little door,

and try to reconcile these extremes,

enough to link them with the thread you'd

if you just tap a name that adorns you. I say again.

Tell me, who are all in a speck of text,

of what I write, if you read it. Tell

that if the sickle reaps do not care, so mind

and the time I have left everything to me whole

clot for you to give you my thoughts on the sieve filtering

thick dense playing with The Modularity of Mind

of mental modules stubborn

juice 'aideggheriano surrounding between schemes' aideggheriani surrounding

to be circumcised, which was: circumcised

now, hopping among the patterns and concepts,

you try, with plausible syntax, metaphor to make you, if I can

metaphor to make you, if I can: or flaw you,

which is better: I beseech you, my soul, bijou:

do it for me.


do it myself is superhuman effort, and challenge, however.

That gives me an opportunity,

but if I were you, I say, yes it is you, the metaphor I'm looking for,

and embody it in short, I wanted ... the incarnissi ... ... But you

say, well, but why? why not me?

because not only I, what am I?

and let it be, is long and we're right,

finally ... but ... but I think that just, that ecstasy is this:

experience it as a metaphor in there, do not say, nor

create it, or listen to :

under my skin but it: and have you, that is better than a sheet

that shames our nakedness from bachelor pad (s) covering them.

But you do not know that you refuse to play: and yes, you need to know and grow;

or have a gift that is all the more.

Tell me, that is, you know? Mica know. However, I expect.

And failing, I just found in braggart

perhaps even sublime, yes, sometimes at least.

For the portrait of what we find if I was being, you

, tiny, even in loose change:

but being who you are, quello che dico,

che me lo porto impresso inattingibile, e ce l’hai.

Sì, dentro di me. Soltanto.


Soltanto che non fa, manca qualcosa:

la fiction dice l’attimo. Ma no, non questo.

E manco il feeling, no. No, che non è questione.

Va un po’ a cercare, tu: credo sia conoscenza,

o meglio l’intuizione della casella vuota da riempire.

Quella mancante in me/te, come in amore,

appunto. Tu fatti quell’effigie immaginata.

Baràttati con essa, se sai dirti: interpreta, translate.

love thee And only then barter

the image leaving the voyeur.

Naked apparel worn:

surrounds the ineffable gap learn it the language of non-being,

with the ports here in front of me, face mask

sublime when I Svisa,

which you can play to the actress

in grace and truth to be disguised

of being all that I have not, please

be that you make at a time

beyond the fiction behind the hedge

look opens the last horizon.

Baràttami, my love, with your smile

and I lose face in a dream, you sign

undivided, my reason: divided

me word for word to you, you

, name author, she, the shameless,

sublime courage of the body of the spirit, craving for.

that being is not the word (or language)

but narrow doorway of his becoming

bodily

as flame boot Pentecostal

that mark us in the flesh to put the lie to the heart.

And speak the language unknown to me, that your own

in which you're not, not

la langue (or even the words) wanted it,

and teach thee, thou, flesh of my spirit is missing,

you, shameless, you, crazy girl,

it is being (you) who you are:

you, from The Life single flower.

You, who do not love you say you do not know. And I even

.

MVIS! February 25, 2007.

0 comments:

Post a Comment